There are many types of notification you will receive once you are interacting with properties/events in the application. Here are types of notification you can expect to see in your inbox:
- Activation - You will receive an email inviting you to use the application which has been sent to yo by the Administrator of an event. This email will contain a link allowing you to activate your account within the application.
- Activation Successful - When a new user successfully activates their account, they will receive an email notification confirming that they are now active within the application.
- Event Access - You will receive an email notification from us whenever there has been changes made to your event access within our application by an Administrator. In this email it will detail the changes and contain a link that allows you to view your current event access within the application.
- Subscriptions - Once you become subscribed to a document or discussion within an event, you will receive an email notification when there is activity relating to the document/discussion. The activity will be detailed in the email itself, and you have the option to view the activity within the application or email a comment directly to the discussion thread (without having to log in to the application). You also have the ability to 'Unsubscribe' from the document/discussion by selecting the 'Unsubscribe' link contained in the footer of the email.
- Password Reset - If you choose to request a password reset (using the 'Forgot Your Login' option on the login page), you will receive a 'Password Reset' email which contains a link that will allow you to create a new password and login to the application. The password reset link is unique, and will expire after 24 hours of it being delivered (for security purposes).
- Password Reset confirmation - When you successfully complete a password change, you will receive an email notification informing you of this. We do this not only to confirm the action has been correctly processed, but also indicate if your account has been compromised by another user. If you believe that your account has been compromised, please contact support immediately.
- Key Contact - If you are considered to be a key figure within an event, you may be selected by an Administrator to be a 'Key Contact' for event users. This email will notify you of this change, and inform you who assigned you and the event you are assigned as 'Key Contact' for.