The Event Dashboard has been arranged to make accessing your important event information as straight forward as possible. To the left of the page you will find the navigation sidebar - from here you can instantly access any conversation areas you have been granted access to, and also access your event newsfeed and search options for the event you are currently interacting with.
The main body of the dashboard contains 2 areas.
Area 1 - Event Overview:
This area displays the event logo, a brief description of the event, and also allows you to quickly view the event running dates.
Area 2 - Event Dashboard:
The second area is the ‘Dashboard’ area, which contains 5 tiles that allow you to quickly interact and view different areas of your event that do not involve conversations.
• Users - this displays the total number of users granted access to the event, with the option to view all current event users by selecting the ‘View All’ option.
• Key Contacts - this area shows the key contacts for the event. These users are the administrators for the event you are currently interacting with.
• Links - these are links to external sites that are related to your current event. By selecting ‘View All’ you can interact with these links (which will open on a new tab in your browser when selected).
• Upcoming Milestones - this area contains all the important dates related to your current event. From deadlines to running times, any important chronological data will be found here for you to view by selecting the ‘View All’ option. A collection of upcoming milestones are displayed on the 'Upcoming Milestones' tile for your event to allow you to keep an eye on what's coming up next in your event.
• Photos - this section is a collection of photos related to the event you are interacting with. To access the images, simply select the ‘Browse’ option and select the photo you wish to view.
Did you know?
You can ‘quick access' different event resources within the Event Dashboard by selecting the corresponding tab displayed at the top of the resource you are currently interacting with. This means you can quickly switch between event resources without having to return to the Event Dashboard every time!